So I just updgraded to the newest version of Community Server, which is 1.1.  It was a pretty straightforward upgrade.  That is, once I figured out the the first time I “upgraded” it today I was actually upgrading it to the same version that it already was.  I had the new and old ZIP files side by side and extracted the wrong one.

That didn’t break anything, but I couldn’t figure out why nothing was different.

Anyway, I finally noticed the issue and extracted the correct ZIP.  The site was down for a few minutes between the DB upgrade and the corresponding code upgrade, but I doubt anyone even noticed.  🙂

Anyway, everything should look pretty much the same.  The upgrades seemed to affect the administration more than the public blog functionality.  That said, if anything looks weird or doesn’t work right, please let me know.  Thanks.