We have five great speakers lined up for the day-long FREE conference:
- Michele Leroux Bustamante — WCF Top to Bottom
- Scott Hanselman — Anatomy of a Successful ASP.NET Application: Inside DasBlog
- Julia Lerman — ADO.NET 2.0 Integration with SQL Server 2005
- Bill Hatfield — AJAX and Atlas
- Jason Beres — Using WPF to Create Compelling User Interfaces
We’ve also got a number of great sponsors lined up, and a ton of prizes to giveaway to attendees — at the moment we’re somewhere around $15,000 – $20,000 in prizes! (And we hope to have even more by the time April 22 rolls around.)
Like I said, this event is free to attend — how can you beat that? You do need to register in advance to “save your spot”, because last year, we had only standing room. So if you’re anywhere within driving distance of Milwaukee, you should come. For those coming from out of town, I’m trying to work out a special rate at the hotel, and will post more on the UG site when that is worked out. I know we have people coming from all Wisconsin, Chiacgo, and Indianapolis.
Also, the UG is still looking for a few more annual sponsors for 2006, so if you work at a company that might be interested in sponsorship opportunities reaching nearly 2,000 .NET developers (*), architects and decision makers, by all means, please get in touch with us. You can find out more info about our sponsorship programs here.
Most of the information about Deeper in .NET 2006 is available on our site, but if you have any questions, just ask. 🙂 I hope to see you there!!!
* Update: For clarification, our total membership and mailing list is nearly 2,000, and each member will receive a number of e-mails. Actual meeting attendance is limited to venue capacity and will be somewhere between 500 and 600. Sorry for any confusion.