Well, September has come and (almost) gone.
- Only 93 days until 2006.
- Only 86 days until Christmas.
- Only 62 days until I’m 31.
- Only 55 days until Thanksgiving.
- Only 39 more days until the WI .NET Users Group has it’s official “Community Launch” (more on this over the next couple weeks).
- Only 38 more days until Visual Studio 2005 and SQL Server 2005 are released.
- Only 14 more days until the fifth anniversary of my engagement to Kelly. (I love you, Kelly!)
- Only 11 more days until our next UG meeting (Brian Nantz on Indigo).
- Only 5 more days until my current project “goes live”.
- Only 1 more day until the weekend.
- Only 3 minutes until I go home.
For some reason, I’ve been feeling a little lost and melancholy over the last few days. I’m not sure why (maybe it’s #3 on the list? j/k). This happens every once in a while. It normally lasts a few days and then passes. It’s probably lack of sleep, combined with a little stress, and WAY too many thoughts (ideas, responsibilities, conversations, etc.) running around my head. I imagine I’ll be back to 100% by the time the weekend ends. 🙂
Anyway, I just felt like I should post something today. Since I didn’t have any other topics, this is what you get. Next week will be more interesting.
BTW, I like that song…